In order to restore the natural beauty and the health of your skin we make use of Ozone. It is a unique agent preserving skin tissue. Ozone therapy does not mask defects of skin, but normalizes its natural functions and stimulates its own work.
Ozone therapy uses medical grade ozone, a highly reactive form of pure oxygen, to create a curative response in the body. The body has the potential to renew and regenerate itself. When it becomes sick it is because this potential has been blocked. The reactive properties of ozone stimulate the body to remove many of these impediments thus allowing the body to do what it does best – heal itself.
Ozone therapy is used already for more than 60 years in clinics and hospitals all over Europe. It has been used in the United States in a limited capacity for only 30 years, mainly because the FDA didn’t approve it for a long time in medical use.
Ozone therapy has been increasingly used in recent decades. It has been found useful in various diseases:
- It activates the immune system in infectious diseases.
- It improves the cellular utilization of oxygen that reduces ischemia in cardiovascular diseases, and in many of the infirmities of aging.
- It causes the release of growth factors that stimulate damaged joints and degenerative discs to regenerate.
- It can dramatically reduce or even eliminate many cases of chronic pain through its action on pain receptors.
- Published papers have demonstrated its healing effects on interstitial cystitis, chronic hepatitis, herpes infections, dental infections, diabetes, and macular degeneration.
There are many reasons why the use of Ozone is favorable. The cosmetic reason is the Anti Aging factor that benefits the skin. It is applied mostly as an anti-age therapy against wrinkles, scars, and improvement in rosacea by strengthening the vessels, improvement of microcirculation. Treatment of serious acne is a big challenge. It is also a good way for cellulite treatment.
In our center we apply the Ozone intravenous, it is the most common way, at which own blood is enriched with the necessary amount of ozone from the device and then it is infused back into the patient.
Subcutaneous application of oxygen and ozone mixture in a certain concentration and amount is sometimes used to get a more direct result. The mixture is injected in or around the wrinkles, surface hypodermically with a very fine mesotherapy needle. This is how the microcirculation is improved, the cells are rejuvenated and the metabolic processes in them are stimulated.