Hair Treatments

/Hair Treatments
Hair Treatments2018-02-23T09:04:20+00:00
Best-choice-in-aesthetics-istanbul

Hair Treatments

When it comes to your looks, we take it for granted as long as we have it. Until one good day it’s gone. This goes especially for our hair, which makes a great impact on our appearance. Hair treatments can help you in bringing back what looks like a full, or at least a fuller, head of hair. If reduction of your hair density, or going bald, really troubles you, hair treatments are the way to feel more confident about your looks.

Hair transplant is a type of surgery that transfers hair you still have to fill an area with thin or no hair. Physicians have been doing hair transplants since the 1950s, but techniques have changed and improved a lot in recent years.

First, there was the Follicular Unit Strip Surgery (also known as FUSS or FUT). The big disadvantage of this procedure is that it leaves a big scar on the back of the head. The most recent method is the Follicular unit Extraction (FUE) technique. The biggest advantage in this technique is the lack of scaring in the donor area.

The most common cause of hair loss in both men and women is genetics. In fact, heredity accounts for 95% of all the cases of alopecia (baldness) in the world. The remaining 5% of the cases can be due to a number of things, including diet, stress, illness, and medications.

Who Is a Candidate for Hair Replacement?

Candidates for hair replacement procedures include:

  • Men with male-pattern baldness
  • Some women with female-pattern (genetic) hair loss
  • A person who has lost some hair as a result of burns or other scalp injuries

Once all the follicular units are placed, the hair will begin to go into a resting phase. It then takes about two to three months for the follicle to produce a new hair. You will normally see a cosmetic difference within the first nine to twelve months.

Factors that can cause hair loss include:

  • Medications, vitamins, or minerals.
  • Drugs used to treat high blood pressure, heart problems, depression, or gout.
  • Chemotherapy or radiation treatment for cancer patients.
  • Unusually high levels of vitamin A or low levels of iron or protein.
  • For women, birth control pills can cause hair loss.
  • Thyroid disease, severe infection or flu.
  • Fungus infections, such as ringworm of the scalp.

For women, childbirth may cause temporary hair loss due to the changes that take place in the body. In some cases, adults or children may have a condition known as trichotillomania, in which there is a compulsion to pull out scalp hair, eyebrow hair, or eyelashes.

Check below which treatment fits you best

FUE-hair-transplant-men
Read More About

Hair Transplant Men

FUE-hair-transplant-women
Read More About

Hair Transplant Women

Beard-restoration
Read More About

Beard Restoration

Eyebrow-restoration
Read More About

Eyebrow Restoration

PRP-hair-treatment
Read More About

Hair PRP

Mesotherapy-hair
Read More About

Mesotherapy Hair

Biofibre-artificial-hair
Read More About

Biofibre Artificial Hair

Micro-hair-pigmentation
Read More About

Medical Scalp Pigmentation

Call